BYD Green Vehicle Sales Sputter in January
Automaker BYD’s new-energy vehicle sales in January fell far short of expectations, despite Beijing’s efforts to promote the clean technology, according to new data published by the company.
BYD Co. Ltd. sold 42,338 vehicles last month, including 35,000 traditional internal combustion engine cars. Only 7,330 of the sales were of new-energy vehicles (NEV), the automaker said on Wednesday. The figures marked the first time BYD specified NEV sales in its monthly total, as it aims to have such cars play a bigger role in its business.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas