Maid Who Set Fatal Fire That Killed Family Sentenced to Death
A maid convicted of starting a fire at her boss’s home in June was sentenced to death on Friday for the arson, which killed her employer and her employer’s three children.
The Hangzhou Intermediate People’s Court in the capital of the eastern province of Zhejiang handed down the death sentence for Mo Huanjing on Friday morning, following a one-day trial on Feb. 1.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas