China Sees Frisky Car Sales in January Amid Weak Expectations
Auto sales in China rose 11.6% year-on-year to 2.8 million units in January, statistics released Friday by the government-backed China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) showed.
The growth was unexpected, as analysts and dealers were expecting weak sales this year in China's automobile market, the world's largest, due to the removal of tax incentives for auto buyers.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas