China’s First Crude Oil Futures Contract to Debut on March 26
China will launch its first yuan-denominated crude oil futures contract next month, a long-waited move aimed at boosting the pricing power of the world’s biggest oil buyer.
The contract will make its debut on March 26 at the Shanghai International Energy Exchange (INE), a subsidiary of the Shanghai Futures Exchange, Chang Depeng, a spokesman with the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC), told a press conference on Friday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas