Foxconn Parent Applies for Shanghai Listing of Internet Unit
Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd., which trades as Foxconn, has applied to list one of its major units in Shanghai, tapping into the mainland’s capital market as the manufacturing giant aims to move away from its traditional base.
Foxconn Industrial Internet Co. Ltd. will list in the Shanghai Stock Exchange and issue new shares equivalent to 10% of its total shares, Hon Hai said in an application prospectus published on the China Securities Regulatory Commission’s website on Friday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas