Merck to Launch Cutting-Edge Cancer Drug in China
U.S. pharmaceutical giant Merck & Co. has applied to launch one of its core cancer drugs in China, three months after global rival Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) applied to sell a similar drug in the lucrative market.
The China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) this week began to process Merck’s application for Keytruda, the brand name for the injected drug pembrolizumab, according to CFDA’s pipeline database.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas