Fosun to Bring Cutting-Edge Cancer Treatment to China
Chinese pharmaceutical giant Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd. will launch the cell therapy Yescarta in China, a new variant of a cutting-edge cancer treatment that received its first U.S. regulatory approval just four months ago.
A joint venture between Fosun and Kite Pharma Inc., the U.S. developer of lymphoma treatment Yescarta, has launched an institute in Shanghai to localize the technology and eventually introduce it to the China market, Fosun said in a statement Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas