Chinese Exchange Questions Listed Firm’s Ability to Acquire Greece’s Largest Insurer
A Shenzhen-listed Chinese property developer is in talks to acquire Greece’s largest insurer, but domestic exchange authorities are asking where the money will come from.
Rongfeng Holding Group Co. and affiliate Shanghai Gongbao Commercial Consulting Co. on Monday announced plans to acquire at least 75% of Ethniki Hellenic General Insurance S.A., Greece’s largest insurer.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas