Quick Take: China Calls for U.S. Restraint in Steel Probe
China is worried about the U.S.’s “inclination toward serious protectionism in the area of steel products,” a top Chinese trade official said Tuesday.
Wang Hejun, director of the Trade Remedy and Investigation Bureau at China’s Ministry of Commerce, made the remark in response to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s announcement of a probe into possible dumping of steel products by China and five other countries Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas