Fosun Stitches Together Fashion Empire With Stake in Lanvin
Chinese investment giant Fosun International Ltd. and its subsidiaries have acquired a majority stake in French luxury couture house Jeanne Lanvin SAS, another fashion acquisition by the group as it continues to grow its holdings in the industry.
The deal involved a total consideration of 120 million euros ($148 million), according to a statement from legal firm DLA Piper that advised Fosun on the deal.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas