U.S. Sanctions Nine Chinese Firms for North Korea Ties
The U.S. Department of the Treasury announced its largest North Korea-related sanctions package on Friday, including nine Chinese firms, according to an announcement on its website.
The U.S. Treasury has sanctioned 27 entities, 28 vessels and one individual, aiming to disrupt North Korean shipping and trading companies, which are seen as tools used by the regime to push forward its nuclear and ballistic missile programs.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas