IPO Reform Deadline to Be Pushed Back Two Years
China’s top securities regulator plans to prolong its preparation for a shift from an approval-based stock listing system to a registration-based one.
According to a proposal submitted Friday to the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress by committee member and China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) Chairman Liu Shiyu, the period during which the country’s State Council will be allowed to make preparations for the shift will end on Feb. 29, 2020 — two years after the original deadline of Feb. 28 this year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas