Video Site iQiyi Files for $1.5 Billion U.S. Listing
A leading Chinese online video site and a top hotel operator have filed to collectively raise up to $1.7 billion in separate New York IPOs, as the market heats up following a strong end to last year for offshore listings by private firms.
The larger of the two offerings will see iQiyi Inc., which is 70% owned by online search leader Baidu Inc., raise up to $1.5 billion, according to a prospectus filed on Tuesday in the U.S. The deal is being underwritten by six investment banks, including Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse and BofA Merrill Lynch.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas