Light Manufacturers Post Ninth Straight Month of Activity Expansion
China’s manufacturing activity expanded for a ninth straight month in February, as total new work expanded and outstanding work levels rose amid business optimism that reached its highest level in nearly a year, a Caixin survey showed on Thursday.
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) rose to 51.6 in February from 51.5 the previous month, marking the highest reading since August.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas