Bloodless in Beijing
When Xiaochen heard there were no platelets in the blood bank run by Red Cross in Beijing he was devastated.
“There's no blood anywhere… I'm sorry, everyone, I'm exhausted and I feel I want to give up on life,” wrote the 24-year old patient suffering from aplastic anemia, a rare disease in which an individual suffers a blood shortage due to bone marrow damage.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas