Energy Giants to Form High-Powered Joint Venture
State-owned China Shenhua Energy Co. Ltd. has agreed to set up a joint venture with GD Power, as the two partners’ parent companies consolidate assets and prepare for a merger that will create the world’s largest power company.
Under the agreement announced in a Hong Kong stock exchange filing on Friday, coal and power producer China Shenhua and GD Power Development Co., which generates and sells electricity and heat, will each contribute equity and coal-fired power assets to the joint venture.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas