China Combines Two State-Owned Nuclear Firms Into Powerhouse
China has given the green light for two of its largest nuclear-power firms to merge as it continues to consolidate state-owned enterprises to reduce overcapacity and improve operating efficiency.
China’s state-asset regulator on Wednesday approved the proposed merger of China National Nuclear Corp. (CNNC), the country’s largest nuclear power plant developer and operator, and China Nuclear Engineering & Construction Corp. (CNECC), which builds nuclear-power plants.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas