China, U.S. Said to Agree to Meet in Beijing to Address Trade Tensions
Following a visit to the U.S. by Chinese President Xi Jinping's top economic advisor, representatives from China and the United States have agreed to meet in Beijing to address bilateral trade imbalances.
No details were given on when the meeting will be held or who will attend, in the announcement by Zhang Yesui, spokesman for China’s top legislature and ambassador to the U.S. from 2009 to 2012.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas