China Loosens Grip on Long-Term VC Investors’ Equity Disposal
China's securities regulator issued new rules to grant preference to long-term venture capital investors on sales of their pre-initial public offering (IPO) shares of listed companies, in an effort to encourage investors to support business startups.
The new rules, which ease restrictions on venture capital shareholders to offload stocks of listed companies, aim to provide differentiated policy support to venture capital funds seeking long-term and value investments, China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) spokesperson Gao Li said on Friday at a press conference.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas