Big-Ticket Events Create Big-Time Headaches for Businesses
Inspiration for this week’s column comes from the “Two Sessions” that kicked off over the weekend and will drag on for the next three weeks in Beijing. For the uninitiated, the sessions are an annual rite of late winter, and consist of concurrent meetings of China’s legislature, the National People’s Congress, and its main consultative body, the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC).
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas