Genetic-Testing Startup Gets $15.8 Million in Financing
Chinese consumer genetic-testing company 23Mofang raised 100 million yuan ($15.8 million) in series B funding from a group of investors led by Matrix Partners China.
Zhou Kun, chief executive officer of the Chengdu-based startup, told Caixin in a phone interview that the company is considering going public in China’s A-share market or in Hong Kong.
Zhou said the company has raised a total of 200 million yuan in five rounds of financing since its inception in 2015, and proceeds from the newest round of financing will be used to enlarge a test center, boost research and development of products, and expand further into the market.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas