Investment Banker Upbeat About China’s Biotech Boom
China’s health-care sector will remain a hot spot for investment this year and biopharmaceuticals are becoming the most dynamic niche, said Bao Fan, chairman and CEO of leading investment bank China Renaissance.
“All conditions are ready for China’s health-care industry (to take off). It will enjoy good development for at least five to 10 years,” Bao told the news media on Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas