EBay, Citic Deliver Logistics Venture
U.S. e-commerce giant eBay Inc. has set up a joint venture with a unit of Citic Private Equity Funds Management Co. Ltd. to expand its cross-border logistics network as online retailers work to deliver goods faster to overseas buyers.
In a statement, eBay said it has signed a strategic partnership agreement with Orange Connex Holding to form Orange Connex Ltd. (OCL).
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas