JD.com Kicks Off $2 Billion Fundraising for Logistics Unit
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com Inc. has kicked off a funding round to raise up to $2 billion for its logistics unit, as it prepares for an independent listing of one of its business backbones, sources close to JD.com told Caixin.
JD Logistics was valued at $10.9 billion in the funding round, according to fundraising documents viewed by Caixin.
A person close to JD.com said Hillhouse Capital is among the leading investors of the funding round. Neither JD.com and Hillhouse has commented.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas