JD.com Kicks Off $2 Billion Fundraising for Logistics Unit
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com Inc. has kicked off a funding round to raise up to $2 billion for its logistics unit, as it prepares for an independent listing of one of its business backbones, sources close to JD.com told Caixin.
JD Logistics was valued at $10.9 billion in the funding round, according to fundraising documents viewed by Caixin.
A person close to JD.com said Hillhouse Capital is among the leading investors of the funding round. Neither JD.com and Hillhouse has commented.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas