Western Provinces Leading E-Commerce Growth, Alibaba Says
The center of gravity for China’s e-commerce growth is gradually shifting from metropolitans in the east coast to the landlocked provinces in the country’s central and western region, according to a recent report by Alibaba Group.
In the first 11 months of 2017, western China’s Gansu, Guizhou province and Tibet Autonomous Region reported the highest growth in online retail sales among China’s total 31 provinces and regions, said Alibaba in its report on China’s e-commerce development.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas