Lawsuit Seeks Possible Negligence in Deadly Fire
A father of three is seeking a court order for records that could shed light on whether firefighters mishandled an apartment fire in Hangzhou that killed his wife and children in June.
The case will be heard by a district court in the eastern city of Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, though a trial date has not been set, said the father, Lin Shengbin, whose wife, two sons — aged 4 and 10 — and 7-year-old daughter died in the fire.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas