Railway Operator to Stay on Reorganization Track
China’s railway operator will continue to push forward a reorganization plan that could include an eventual initial public offering, the party secretary of China Railway Corp. (CRC) said.
“The railway sector will step up the pace of market-oriented reforms, which include listing on stock exchanges, bond-to-stock programs and inviting more private capital to enter the sector,” said Lu Dongfu — who is also chief manager of CRC — in an exclusive interview with Caixin.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas