Railway Operator to Stay on Reorganization Track
China’s railway operator will continue to push forward a reorganization plan that could include an eventual initial public offering, the party secretary of China Railway Corp. (CRC) said.
“The railway sector will step up the pace of market-oriented reforms, which include listing on stock exchanges, bond-to-stock programs and inviting more private capital to enter the sector,” said Lu Dongfu — who is also chief manager of CRC — in an exclusive interview with Caixin.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas