Railway Operator to Stay on Reorganization Track
China’s railway operator will continue to push forward a reorganization plan that could include an eventual initial public offering, the party secretary of China Railway Corp. (CRC) said.
“The railway sector will step up the pace of market-oriented reforms, which include listing on stock exchanges, bond-to-stock programs and inviting more private capital to enter the sector,” said Lu Dongfu — who is also chief manager of CRC — in an exclusive interview with Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas