Swiss Bank Faces Suspension From Work on Hong Kong IPOs
The penalty is the latest result of an ongoing investigation by Hong Kong’s securities regulator into banks that sponsor IPOs there.
The Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) has been “conducting investigations into UBS’s role as an sponsor on certain IPOs listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange,” the bank said in its 2017 annual report, dated Friday.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas