Swiss Bank Faces Suspension From Work on Hong Kong IPOs
The penalty is the latest result of an ongoing investigation by Hong Kong’s securities regulator into banks that sponsor IPOs there.
The Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) has been “conducting investigations into UBS’s role as an sponsor on certain IPOs listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange,” the bank said in its 2017 annual report, dated Friday.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas