Travel Specialist Tongcheng-Elong Considers IPO: Source
A new online travel agent created by the recent merger of second-tier players eLong and Tongcheng is considering a separate listing as it seeks to position itself as a specialist in services for budget-conscious travelers, according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation.
Tongcheng and eLong, both of which had counted leading online travel agent Ctrip.com International Ltd. as one of their largest respective shareholders, completed their merger in December to form Tongcheng-Elong Holdings Ltd., according to an announcement at the time of the merger.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas