Baidu Mapping Unit Charts New Direction
Online search leader Baidu Inc. will merge its mapping unit into its recently established artificial intelligence (AI) division as it steps up its latest drive to diversify beyond traditional search and advertising.
Baidu Maps, which is now under the company’s core search engine unit, will be integrated into AI Technology Platform System, a division Baidu formed a year ago, a representative of the company told Caixin on Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas