Baidu Unveils New Division in Smart Device Push
Chinese internet search-engine giant Baidu Inc. announced an organizational shakeup on Tuesday to boost its push to become a major player in artificial intelligence and smart devices.
The tech company said it is merging three existing units — the Duer Business Unit, Raven Studio and the Hardware Ecosystem Division — to become the Smart Living Group. That newly created division will be directly supervised by Lu Qi, Baidu’s chief operating officer.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas