HNA Sells Two Property Firms to Sunac for $300 Million
In its latest move to divest its assets, debt-ridden Chinese conglomerate HNA Group Co. is selling two real estate-related companies on tropical Hainan Island to Sunac China for a total of 1.93 billion yuan ($304.9 million).
The company’s listed unit, HNA Infrastructure Investment Group Co. Ltd., said in a filing to the Shanghai Stock Exchange late Monday that it plans to sell Hainan Gaohe Property Development and Hainan Haidao Construction Logistics to Sunac China, one of the country’s largest developers.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas