Natural Resources, Environmental Protection Ministries to Be Established
China will establish two new ministries — one overseeing the protection and exploitation of natural resources and one tasked with environmental protection — according to a major government reorganization plan proposed by the State Council to boost efficiency.
The new Ministry of Natural Resources will absorb functions currently assumed by eight other ministries and administrations in a bid to better protect natural resources and coordinate their use, according to the draft plan announced Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas