China’s Leaders Aim for ‘High Quality’ Growth
China’s annual Central Economic Work Conference – chaired by President Xi Jinping and attended by top policymakers – concluded Wednesday with a pledge to focus on creating “high quality” growth in the world’s second-largest economy.
“China's economy has transitioned from a phase of rapid growth to a stage of high-quality development,” said a conference statement released by the official Xinhua News Agency. “China will further its supply-side structural reform in the coming year with more effort to improve economic quality.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas