Ofo Keeps Pedals Moving With New Funding
Bike-sharing leader Ofo Inc. has secured $866 million in its latest fundraising round.
The new funding arrived at a time when Ofo is dealing with investor infighting and the fallout of a merger with archrival Mobike that never materialized.
The funding round, using a combination of debt and equity, was led by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., with participation from Haofeng Group, Tianhe Capital, Ant Financial and Junli Capital, the company said in statement on Tuesday.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas