Mobike Stuffs Its Baskets With Cash in New Funding Push
Bike-sharing leader Mobike has raised around $1 billion in its latest fundraising round, sources said, after a possible merger with its archrival Ofo fizzled out.
Mobike and Ofo have been in a cash-burning war to try to dominate the wildly popular bike-sharing sector, offering deep discounts to attract loyal riders. The identity of the latest investors in Mobike wasn’t clear.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas