Didi Chuxing to Take Over Troubled Bike-Sharing Startup
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing has agreed to acquire cash-strapped bike-sharing startup Blugogo to further expand its business footprint, sources close to the matter told Caixin.
The two companies signed an agreement on the deal in late December, although the transaction hasn’t been completed, sources said. Bluegogo halted its business beginning Nov. 20, and most of its workers are gone.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 3Update: Stocks Surge After Xi’s Top Economic Adviser Calms Investors
- 4In Depth: China’s New Household-Debt Fears
- 5Real Estate Market Braces for Winter
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas