Factory Activity Growth Picks Up on Solid Demand
China’s economy got off to a strong start this year on the back of robust capital spending and real estate investment, as well as strong demand for industrial goods.
For the January-February period, value-added industrial output, which measures production at China’s factories, rose 7.2% year-on-year, accelerating from an annual increase of 6.2% in December, according to data released Wednesday by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS).
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas