China Exports Soar, Along With Threat of Trade War
Expansion in China’s exports hit a three-year high in February, greatly surpassing market expectations, while its year-to-date surplus against the United States soared 35%, set to further fuel concerns over a trade war.
Outbound shipments by the world’s biggest exporter in goods surged 44.5% from a year ago to $171.6 billion last month, figures published by the General Administration of Customs showed Thursday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas