Quick Take: Sunac’s Sun Resigns as Leshi Chairman
Sun Hongbin, chairman of cash-strapped Leshi Internet Information & Technology, has resigned from the post, Leshi said in a statement Wednesday.
Leshi said in the statement that the company has received Sun’s resignation. He will step down as the company’s chairman and from the board. Sun will no longer take any post in Leshi due to work adjustments, the statement said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas