Quick Take: Sunac’s Sun Resigns as Leshi Chairman
Sun Hongbin, chairman of cash-strapped Leshi Internet Information & Technology, has resigned from the post, Leshi said in a statement Wednesday.
Leshi said in the statement that the company has received Sun’s resignation. He will step down as the company’s chairman and from the board. Sun will no longer take any post in Leshi due to work adjustments, the statement said.
- 1Cover Story: How Evergrande Could Turn Into ‘China’s Lehman Brothers’
- 2In Depth: How Evergrande Created China’s Most Valuable Automaker Without Selling a Single Car
- 3Evergrande Chairman Quits as Director of Luxury Hong Kong Property Firm
- 4Huarong Puts $58.8 Billion of Bad Assets Up for Sale
- 5Wang Tao: What’s the End Game for Evergrande?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas