WeWork Partners With Zhima Credit to Offer Deposit-Free Office Spaces in China
Shared-workspace provider WeWork is teaming up with Alibaba-backed credit-scoring platform Zhima Credit to provide deposit-free office spaces in China.
The partnership shows the New York City-based company’s ambition to accelerate its expansion in China, where it faces fierce competition from local rivals.
The newly launched initiative, applying to both current WeWork members and potential clients, will allow those with a credit score above 1,350 points with Zhima Credit to be eligible for a deposit reduction or a maximum deposit waiver of 100,000 yuan ($15,800) when they lease WeWork spaces, WeWork and Zhima Credit announced Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas