Ant Financial’s Zhima Credit to Stop Serving Unlicensed Partners
Ant Financial Services Group’s personal credit-rating service will stop serving financial businesses that are operating without appropriate licenses, as the company continues its internal review of partners that began last year.
Zhima Credit, known in English as Sesame Credit, will temporarily cease offering services to unlicensed banks, consumer finance companies, and online microlenders as of March, a spokesperson for Ant Financial told Caixin, without specifying how long the new policy will last.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas