Ant Financial Crawls Out From Heap of New Regulation
As Ant Financial moves toward an initial public offering that could be one of the largest for a new wave of Chinese financial technology (fintech) firms, the offshoot of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is taking hits at two of its most promising new business segments.
Last week Ant’s Yu’e Bao, its biggest investment product, set a new daily limit for fund subscriptions, continuing curbs that began last summer. Tianhong Asset Management, which manages funds in Yu-e Bao, said it took the step to slow down growth at a money market fund that is already the world’s largest.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas