Huawei Now World’s Largest Telecom Equipment-Maker
Huawei has surpassed Sweden’s Ericsson AB to become the world’s largest telecom equipment supplier, despite moves by the U.S. and Australia to limit official use of products from the Chinese tech giant.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. was the only major equipment-maker to gain market share last year, increasing to 28% in 2017 from 25% a year ago, according to research firm IHS Markit.
- 1Veteran China Banker Warns of 'Belt and Road' Risks
- 2Update: China Records First Monthly Trade Deficit in 13 Months
- 3College Told to Suspend Executive MBA Course Over Lax Oversight
- 4China to Open Iron-Ore Futures Market to Foreign Investors in May
- 5After Outcry, Weibo Does U-Turn on Gay Content Ban
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas