Huawei Now World’s Largest Telecom Equipment-Maker
Huawei has surpassed Sweden’s Ericsson AB to become the world’s largest telecom equipment supplier, despite moves by the U.S. and Australia to limit official use of products from the Chinese tech giant.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. was the only major equipment-maker to gain market share last year, increasing to 28% in 2017 from 25% a year ago, according to research firm IHS Markit.
- 1Chinese Thesis Ghostwriting Scandal Reveals Huge Gray Market
- 2 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 3With Latest IPhones, Apple Again Bows to the Chinese Market
- 4China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 5Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas