Opinion: The Turning Point of Rural Land Reform: Homesteads
China’s path to prosperity started with the rural reform in the 1980s, establishing the household responsibility system. The year of 2018 marks another milestone in rural land reform, with the core focus on homesteads — rural land allocated for villagers to build homes. In January 2018 the central government announced a policy to separate the homestead property rights into three categories — collective ownership, contractual rights and tradable land-use rights.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas