JD.com to Double Number of Physical Home-Appliance Stores
E-commerce giant JD.com plans to expand its physical presence in smaller Chinese cities, where it will double the number of its brick-and-mortar home-appliance stores, the company said.
JD.com Inc. will increase the number this year to 15,000 from 8,000, which is expected to cover nearly all of China’s 1,300 smaller cities, the company said at a business event Tuesday.
- 1U.S. to Formally Request Extradition of Huawei’s Meng: Globe and Mail
- 2Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 3Update: China’s Economic Growth Dips to 28-Year Low
- 4Gallery: Demolishing the ‘Great White House’
- 5In-Depth: A Winter Storm Looms for China’s Tech Sector
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas