Shanghai Film Company Defends Plans for Famed Chinese Sci-Fi Novel
A Shanghai-based film producer has brushed off media reports that Amazon.com Inc. is looking to bring hugely popular Chinese science-fiction series “The Three-Body Problem” to the silver screen, confirming that it alone owns the adaptation rights.
Yoozoo Pictures said Thursday that it owns the rights to produce film and TV adaptations of the series, and the company’s cooperation with the books’ author, Liu Cixin, is ongoing.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas