Sandstorm, Smog Strangle Beijing
Beijing’s first sandstorm of the year arrived during an ongoing bout of smog Wednesday, creating hazardous air conditions in the capital and surrounding regions.
Among the most affected areas was Hebei province’s Zhangjiakou, a city that will host several events of the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics.
As the dust pall moved south, more cities were shrouded in brown air, including the northern port city of Tianjin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas