Two Top Universities Are Letting Students Down, Report Claims
Beijing’s Peking and Tsinghua universities have long been heralded as China’s top contenders for taking on world-class institutions such as Harvard and Oxford.
But a recent ranking of Chinese universities has the pair trailing behind even some of the country’s less-prestigious institutions.
The rankings — which looked at a group of universities that the government wants to be world-class in the coming decades — rated institutions on four criteria, including students’ extracurricular activities and student growth.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas