Paper Giant Unwraps Finland Pulp Project
Anhui Shanying Paper Industry Co. Ltd. will invest in a major new pulp and organic products manufacturing facility in partnership with Finland’s Boreal Bioref, in a big development for the region’s important pulp-products sector, the Finnish company said.
Under the new partnership, Shanying will become the majority shareholder, operational partner and major buyer for the new facility, which will have an annual capacity for processing about 500,000 tons of wood pulp, Boreal Bioref said in a statement on Friday.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 4Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 5Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas